Wednesday, February 11, 2009

They grow on trees


The Washington DC Unit is having it's tenth annual Cherry Blossom Rally this year. Here is a little sneak preview of a gift I am sneaking into everyones goodie bag. You are looking at six of the reproduction water decals I am now producing. I plan on seeing that everyone who comes gets one. From what I hear, all 50 spaces have been sold out. Should be a killer rally for all those that attend. I have been working on the decals for the caravan that Rob Baker is leading on Wedensday April 1. Here is a link http://wdcu.wbcci.net/rally/cherry-blossom-rally/cbr-caravan/ (please copy and paste, for I am too stupid to create a working link)to the caravan with all the details.

And here are some of the finished product waiting to be cut out. I sure hope we get some firm RSVPs soon, so we know how many are coming along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, Frank, I'm looking at my options for attending the rally. It'll be tough, but the chance to get your water decal is certainly a well-designed teaser.

Tom

Sugarfoot said...

Frank, those are AWESOME! Water decals - that could be another sideline business for you. From here those look high quality.