Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A bone...


It was Marcus's birthday the other day. Pearl Harbor Day... Sorry man. Anyway Marcus has been busting my balls about a post related to Anna. Hey Marcus here's a bone.... still on cribbing, no battery, no power cord, no tires, no water hoses, not even in her own yard. Like I told you before, the bitch does as I tell her. Now she does have hard measurements for new axles, she also has parts on order for the next phase, and she has me wanting her back badly. Sure hope the Sisdysix gets on the boat soon.

Next post: Frank's Trailer Works client number #0001

5 comments:

utee94 said...

Thanks Frank, she looks lonely and you need to give her some lovin'!

-Marcus

Greg Dvorak said...

She's a beauty, Frank. You should paint a nice "W" on the side with a long stripe going all the way down. I hear that looks really good! :)

Tell Marcus that he cannot give anyone grief...all he does is is stand on the ground, yet in his floorless, nameless Airstream, taking pictures of him drinking beer.

Anonymous said...

She looks like she's in a puddle, holding her skirt up, trying not to get wet. Or hiding from mice...

Let the good girl down! I hear she's got some new legs (axles) coming soon. I know you mentioned "half" price... I'm assuming per axle? Can you mention what specs you're going with? (powder coat, 12" drums, never lube.... etc)?

Can't wait to see her with her shoes back on!
Marc

Anonymous said...

Has the boat docked yet?

TomW

Anonymous said...

I didn't even notice the last line... #0001... is that Anna? Seems like the axles should be coming soon..

Can't wait!
Marc