So many products to choose and I hit gold on the first try. I read some threads on the Airforums as to all the products people use, asked some friends what they use, but ultimately it came down to einy meanie moe.
I went with the Clorox Clean-up Cleaner with bleach. Kind of a redundant name, but very effective. I sprayed it on and waited about fifteen seconds. I then used Mr Clean Magic Eraser upon Rob Bakers recommendation to scrub the mildew off. It was very effortless. Next I used a wet rags followed by a dry rag.
Some areas were just filthy beyond belief. I thought there was very little hope going in.
Talk about transformation.
Dummying up a dummy knob - Door was originally drilled for a Kwik-set knob Baldwin has a different definition. A few more shims with glue and we'll be all set.
2 weeks ago