Saturday, May 3, 2008

for my buddy Steve...

Steve Aka Byamcaravanner asked about my plumbing. He wanted to see more so here you go my friend.

This is under the street side twin. There is my 30 gallon fresh water tank next to the wheel well. The black ABS is the drain lines from the kitchen sink. The blue line along the wall is my city water feed. Notice the check valve inline. At the bottom you can just make out the gravity feed line. It is green and white stripped. All the rest is the manifolds for the cold and hot water. The pump and accumillator cannot be seen in the photo, but they are between the tank and front wall. The cold water heater is right behind the wheel well. It is a 6 gallon Atwood that I light with a match from the outside.
Hope this little tour was a help to you Steve. Now go put in an hour of work....

No comments: