Sunday, December 2, 2007

I tried, really I tried. Sorry I lied..


Well, I did my best, it is sundown and I didn't get all done... street side drip rails are back on, Trempro injected into the frames... cleaned off real well (I almost typed good). All the seams, filled, were polished up before they were sealed. New 1" ribbon of gray buthyl behind the drip cap...

The bathroom window is done too, but still needs the "AIRSTREAM" plate put back. I once again ordered those up from Vintage Trailer Supply, my very first choice in supplies.

I can almost see myself... I think I will come to hate polishing

1 comment:

Indy Anne said...

Hi, there! I added your blog to my Reader tonight. I'm working on my 1968 Airstream Trade Wind. Thanks for including such good pictures and written descriptions of your projects. Good work! I am learning so much from projects, including yours. I'll be checking in regularly. My blog, indyanne, also on Blogspot, is not as far along as yours, but I'll be working on it over the winter. Like your experience, I have a few projects around the house that I have to finish before I can turn my full attention to the Trade Wind.